Transport ping-pong balls across an extended tape measure so they rest in shot glasses at varying distances.
1) Set each shot glass at different distances from player (5', 6', and 7')
2) When the clock starts, player extends tape measure and grabs the first ping-pong ball.
3) Ping-pong balls must be transported 1 at a time along the tape measure.
4) Player may use only 1 hand on the tape measure once a ball is placed.
5) Player must go in order from closest shot glass to furthest away.
6) If a shot glass is knocked over, the game is over.
7) To complete the game, a ball must be rolled down the tape measure in each shot glass (and tape measure removed) within the 60-second time limit.