Transport ping-pong balls across an extended tape measure so they rest in shot glasses at varying distances.
New comedy with Anne Heche! Series Premiere, Thursday 8/7c. Preview now.
1) Set each shot glass at different distances from player (5', 6', and 7')
2) When the clock starts, player extends tape measure and grabs the first ping-pong ball.
3) Ping-pong balls must be transported 1 at a time along the tape measure.
4) Player may use only 1 hand on the tape measure once a ball is placed.
5) Player must go in order from closest shot glass to furthest away.
6) If a shot glass is knocked over, the game is over.
7) To complete the game, a ball must be rolled down the tape measure in each shot glass (and tape measure removed) within the 60-second time limit.
Thanks for visiting the official site of "Minute To Win It." Hundreds of challenges were tested for "Minute To Win It," many of which are posted here. Some of the challenges you see on this site may be physically challenging, so please talk to your doctor before trying them, and don't do any that you think may not be safe for you. If you do try them, please make sure you are in a controlled environment with proper safety measures in place. Anyone practicing or playing the challenges as shown on this site, or with modifications, does so at his / her own risk. Materials provided on this site are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only.