The top 8 compete Monday 8/7c! Catch up now.
1. Prior to game start, contestant stands next to the table with the bowl of M&M'S® with hands at their sides.
2. Once game begins, the contestant, using only their mouth, must pick up the straw that is standing in the bowl of M&M'S®.
3. Using only suction with the straw, the contestant must transport one M&M'S® at a time and place it onto one of the upright straws on the end table.
4. Contestant may not touch the straw or the M&M'S® with anything but the mouth.
a. Only if a contestant drops the straw, may they use hands to place it into the mouth before resuming play.
5. If an M&M'S® falls off a straw, it is out of play and may not be re-used.
6. To complete the game, one M&M'S® must concurrently rest on the top of each upright straw within the 60-second time limit and must all remain that way for three consecutive seconds.
Contestant may not touch the straw with any part of the body except the mouth. In the event a contestant drops the straw, they may put it back in their mouth but must remove hand before proceeding.
M&M'S® Brand Chocolate
Candies ®/TM trademarks
©Mars, Incorporated 2010
Thanks for visiting the official site of "Minute To Win It." Hundreds of challenges were tested for "Minute To Win It," many of which are posted here. Some of the challenges you see on this site may be physically challenging, so please talk to your doctor before trying them, and don't do any that you think may not be safe for you. If you do try them, please make sure you are in a controlled environment with proper safety measures in place. Anyone practicing or playing the challenges as shown on this site, or with modifications, does so at his / her own risk. Materials provided on this site are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only.