Start with a stack of 3 empty cans in 1 hand, 3 full cans in the other. Without setting them down, transfer stacks into opposite hands.
1) Stack the 3 empty cans right side up on a table next to the 3 full cans stacked right side up on a table.
2) When the clock starts, the player lifts the empty cans with 1 hand, the full cans with the other.
3) Once the cans have been lifted, they may not be placed on the table until the task is complete.
4) Cans may only touch the hands, and no other body part.
5) To complete the game, player must transfer all cans lifted by a given hand, to the opposite hand, then place them on the table so that both stacks remain freestanding within the 60-second time limit and remain that way for 3 seconds.