About the show
"Love Bites" is an hour-long romantic comedy anthology series featuring three loosely connected modern stories of love, sex, marriage and dating. Each of the multiple vignettes will involve an array of talented guest stars every week, and will illuminate the theme of love with a fresh, irreverent spin.
Anchoring the series and appearing in each episode are stars Becki Newton ("Ugly Betty") as Annie Matopoulos, a single New York City girl looking for "Mr. Right Now"; and Constance Zimmer ("Entourage") and Greg Grunberg ("Heroes") as Colleen and Judd Rouscher, a happily married Venice Beach couple.
Guest cast for the pilot episode includes Jennifer Love Hewitt ("Ghost Whisperer"), Craig Robinson (NBC's "The Office"), Kyle Howard ("My Boys"), Steve Howey ("Bride Wars"), Lindsay Price ("Eastwick"), Larry Wilmore ("The Daily Show"), Guillermo Diaz ("Mercy"), Krysten Ritter ("Breaking Bad"), David Giuntoli ("Privileged"), and Charlyne Yi ("Knocked Up").
Emmy Award-winning producer/director Marc Buckland ("My Name Is Earl") directed the pilot, and will serve as an executive producer. He's joined by executive producers Tracy Poust and Jon Kinnally ("Will & Grace," "Ugly Betty"), and Eric Fellner, Tim Bevan, and Shelley McCrory of Working Title Television. Emmy Award-winning writer/producer Cindy Chupack ("Sex And The City") is the creator, and will be a consulting producer on the series.
"Love Bites" is from Universal Media Studios and Working Title Television, which is a new division of Working Title Films (the UK production company behind such box office hits as "Love Actually," "Bridget Jones's Diary," and "Four Weddings and a Funeral").
- Starring:Greg Grunberg, Becki Newton, Constance Zimmer
- Executive producers:Tracy Poust, Jon Kinnally, Marc Buckland, Shelley McCrory, Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner
- Creator:Cindy Chupack
- Director (Pilot):Marc Buckland
- Co-executive producers:Liz Heldens, Danielle Sanchez Witzel
- Co-producer:Colleen McGuinness
- Producer:Joe Lawson
- Consulting producers:Larry Wilmore, Julie Rottenberg, Liz Tuccillo, Elisa Zuritsky, David Feeney, Greg Behrendt, Sheila Lawrence, Cindy Chupack and Adam Barr
- Line producer:Jim Chory
- Writers:Matt Flanagan, David McHugh
- Casting director:Marc Hirschfeld
- Production designer:Mark Worthington
- Director of photography:Charlie Lieberman, Nate Goodman, Ed Pei
- Editors:Tim Boettcher, David Helfand, Philip Neel
- Music supervisor:Kevin Edelman
- Origination:Los Angeles, California
- Produced by:Universal Media Studios and Working Title Television