Want to be part of the Late Night with Seth Meyers studio audience? Follow these simple steps to Late Night ticket glory.
RESERVE SHOW TICKETS (Book in Advance)
• FREE Tickets to Late Night With Seth Meyers are available by calling our ticket office at (212) 664-3056. Generally, tickets are booked about 4-6 weeks in advance from the actual taping. Please call Monday-Friday (9am-5pm ET) for availability.
• You can request up to four tickets at a time. All audience members must be at least 16 years old. All guests must present valid photo ID with date of birth at check-in. The reservation holder must attend the show, as the tickets will only be released to them.
• You may only book tickets once every six months. You may not book tickets in conjunction with any other groups of people.
• If you need to cancel a reservation, it must be done at least 24 hours in advance.
• We announce any last minute ticket openings through the Late Night with Seth Meyers Twitter page. If you're unable to book tickets to a full taping, you can also check out our afternoon monologue rehearsal (see below).
MONOLOGUE REHEARSAL TICKETS (Same Day)
Help Seth and the show pick the monologue jokes! Be part of an intimate studio audience that hears the monologue first and helps inform which jokes make it into that night’s show. Tickets to the monologue rehearsal will be handed out in the NBC Experience Store (30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY) every day at 1 PM.
STANDBY TICKETS (Same Day)
• For standby tickets to a show taping, arrive no later than 9:00 a.m. on the morning of the taping under "NBC Studios" marquee on the 49th Street side of 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
• All standby tickets not handed out at 9:00 a.m. will be on the first floor of the NBC Experience Store at the registers.
• Only one ticket will be issued per person. Please note that a standby ticket does not guarantee admission.
• We typically tape daily (Monday through Thursday), but it's important to call our ticket line the night before to confirm that a new show will taping on the day you'd like to attend.