After pranking hundreds of great people on "Howie Do It," I feel a need to thank all of them for being such great sports. In particular, I want to thank the following:
1. Thank you to the man who let me crawl into bed with his wife
and make out with her in our "mouthwash commercial" prank. Your wife has beautiful eyes. Skin as smooth as butter. And what lips! So soft and supple. I can still taste your wife's raspberry lip-gloss. Thanks for sharing. You are the best!
2. Kudos to the woman who repeatedly bitch slapped me after I asked her what it's like to be mistaken for a "street walker" (so far, a favorite moment from my "Vic Cohen People Person" reports). I appreciate any time I can get that kind of attention from a woman.
3. Thanks to the man I had mistaken for a woman in a "Vic Cohen People Person" report. I appreciate you not giving me your phone number. I had no idea you were a guy. That would've been a very awkward date.
4. Thanks to the man who picked me as his date in our "dating show" prank. Even though you wanted to beat me up, my feminine side was still flattered you chose me. Turns out I didn't wear my spanks for nothing! (And thank you again for not beating me up.)
5. Thank you to the unsuspecting man who gave me a piggyback ride when I posed as a crazy golf instructor. It'd been over 25 years since I had a piggyback ride and it was well worth the wait.
And thank all of you for watching "Howie Do It!" If we haven't met soon... don't be surprised if we meet sometime in the near future - when you least expect it!
Doesn't this husband looked thrilled with me? Hey, SHE'S smiling!
(And yes, just like Brad Pitt... I do work nude.)
Me holding on for dear life...
You're never too old for a piggyback ride!
This is the lovely woman who slapped me around. And she did it all for free!