"GREASE: YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT" PROMOTION
2007 OFFICIAL RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of January 1, 2007. NBC Universal, Inc. ("Sponsor"), 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, New York, 10112 and each of its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, prize providers, participating retail locations and media outlets including local radio stations, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees ("Promotional Partners") and members of the immediate family and persons living in the same household of each are ineligible. Promotion begins at 12:00:01 AM (ET) on January 5, 2007 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on January 6, 2007.
3. WINNER SELECTION: There will be fifty (50) First Prize Winners. Winners will be selected in the order of eligible entries received, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail on or about January 8, 2007. As a condition of winning, Winners will be required to sign and return, within ten (10) days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release from Liability ("Release") and a statement affirming the winner's grant of all rights in the submission and, except where prohibited, the right to use winner's proper name, likenesses, hometown and entry in all media for promotional purposes to Sponsor and Promotional Partners solely in connection with this promotion and without additional compensation. Failure to return any documents within the time specified or failure to respond to notification attempts or return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. PRIZES: Fifty (50) First Prizes consisting of one hundred dollars ($100) CASH (estimated retail value $5,000). Prize packages do not include taxes, insurance, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, and all expenses for any of the foregoing, are the sole responsibility of the Winners. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. Allow 6-8 weeks from return of Release to Sponsor for delivery of prize.
5. GENERAL: Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of New York, with venue and jurisdiction in New York County, NY and all claims must be resolved in the courts located in New York County, NY. By accepting a prize, Winners agree: (1) to release the Sponsor and Promotional Partners and their agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of their participation in the Promotion and with respect to their acceptance and use/misuse of the prizes; (2) to be bound by these Official Rules; (3) that the decision of the Sponsor is final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion; and (4) to the use of their names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide (including online) without additional compensation, except where otherwise prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor and Promotional Partners are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, failure of the game to function properly, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion which may limit the ability to participate or by any human or technical error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion. Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Promotion if, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, such person show a disregard of these Official Rules, or acts (a) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, their agents or representatives; or (b) in any other disruptive manner.
6. FORCE MAJEURE: The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorist threat or activity, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
7. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, log on to /Grease/ after January 30, 2007.