Windows Installation Instructions:
1. Right-click on the image below.
2. From your browser's pop-up menu, select "Set as Wallpaper."
Macintosh Installation Instructions:
1. Click and hold on the image below to bring up a pop-up menu, then choose to save the image to any convenient location on your hard drive.
2. Under the Apple menu, go to Control Panels and select Appearance.
3. In your Appearance control panel, click the tab marked "Desktop."
4. Click "Place Picture" (if you already have another picture as your desktop image, click "Remove Picture" first, then "Place Picture"). Use the dialog box to locate and open the Fear Factor image you downloaded.