1. Are there particular qualities you like in a contestant?
I always want someone that TRULY needs the money to win. I always cheer for the ones that have nothing to begin with or have overcome great obstacles in their lifetime.
2. Do you have a favorite contestant, and who was it?
Brooks. He had such a great attitude and he came across as himself. How can anyone forget him? He has been on twice.
3. How tough is it to stand in place for the entire taping? Is there something like martial arts training for long-term smiling?
That really depends on the shoes we are wearing at the time. It makes all the difference. Regarding the smile... my teeth get dry and my cheeks get so sore. Like any muscle, it gets stronger over time.
4. What was your most embarrassing moment on the show?
5. What would you like to be doing next in your career?
Real estate. I will start off with sales. I'd like to be a developer or investor eventually. I'm working on my license right now.
6. What do you like doing most with your free time?
I love outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, going to the beach, etc.
I also enjoy cooking a lot. I've been told I'm a pretty good cook. I love entertaining my friends and trying new recipes.
7. What one person, besides your parents, has had the most influence on your life? Why?
My fiancÚ. He is a Navy SEAL. I really admire his work ethic and his physical and mental strength. He seems to be good at anything he does. I love his confidence and bravery.
8. Where are you from originally? (If not from Los Angeles) What brought you to Los Angeles?
I was raised in France and moved to California when I was 9 years old. I went to college in San Francisco area and moved to LA when I was 19 years old to model.
9. What has been a particularly memorable experience in your life, something that really stood out?
The death of my mother when I was 17 years old. It changed my life in so many ways. I look at life and death in a completely different way. It has really taught me to live my life to the fullest. I understand how fragile life can be.
10. Now for the important questions: what was your favorite television show when you were ten?
Saved by the Bell and Family Feud. I think I was ten at the time. I also loved Beverly Hills 90210, but I think I was older then.