1. Are there particular qualities you like in a contestant?
The quality I appreciate most in a contestant is sincerity. I love it when they truly have a reason and purpose for the million dollars. It makes you root for them so much more, because you know they will REALLY appreciate the money.
2. How did it feel when you found out you'd be selected as a Deal or No Deal model? What excites you most about being on the show?
When I found out that I was selected as a Deal or No Deal model, I was extremely happy. Words can't explain how relieved and excited I felt. I had only been living in Los Angeles for three months and was praying for work. So to know that I had a job on such a great show, was incredible to me. I will never forget that phone call and how I started jumping up and down in my apartment.
3. Do you have previous experience with modeling or show business, if so, what is it?
I have been modeling and dancing for years. I've danced for various music artists, and award shows. I even worked as a dancer and model for the television show "Sabado Gigante."
4. What was your most embarrassing moment on the show?
So far I have not had an embarrassing moment. Thank goodness. I just don't want to fall down the stairs. Every time we start the model walk, I think "Girl, just don't fall, whatever you do, don't fall."
5. What would you like to be doing next in your career?
I would love to host a show. A dream job would be me as a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight or just about any show on E! I wouldn't mind acting in movies either.
6. What do you hope to be doing in 10 years?
Within 10 years I hope to be acting in major films or working as a television host for a major network. Whatever it is, it's got to be major.
7. What one person, besides your parents, has had the most influence on your life? Why?
My older sister Gerry has had the most influence on my life. She is 12 years older than me, so she has been more of a mom than a sister. I appreciate her so much for teaching me the importance of hard work and humility. I have been blessed to have a life filled with strong independent women. I know what it's like to have a little, therefore, I appreciate any great opportunities that come my way. I can honestly say that fame and prosperity will never change me.
8. What is your favorite place to travel to?
Since I just moved to Los Angeles, my favorite place to travel to is home. All of my family and closest friends are in Miami, Florida. Therefore, that is my #1 travel destination when I get enough down time. Doesn't hurt that it's a great party town too.
9. What has been a particularly memorable experience in your life, something that really stood out?
Graduating with my master's degree. My sister was the first person in my family to do so, and I wanted my family to be just as proud of me. I had to balance, school, work, and dance, but I did it. I was the youngest in my class to graduate with my master's degree, and I am still very proud of that accomplishment.
10. What is your favorite sports team and/or favorite music group?
My favorite sports team is the Miami Dolphins. I have to support my home town. I don't have many opportunities to go to their games. But when I do, I love the energy of the crowd. The Dolphins have the best fans ever. No matter how good or bad the team is doing the Dol-Fans are there to root the team on. Go Dolphins!!