1. Are there particular qualities you like in a contestant?
I like contestants who are genuine, sincere, and who don't get too greedy!
2. Do you have a favorite contestant, and who was it?
My favorite contestant was Arthur Joseph. He was the Miami Heat fan from Trinidad. He gave up a chance for a million dollars so that a basketball court could be built in his native country.
3. How tough is it to stand in place for the entire taping? Is there something like martial arts training for long-term smiling?
Wearing four-inch stilettos can get pretty painful at times, but it is also part of the job. As for the smiling, the girls make it really easy. We have so much fun when the cameras aren't rolling. It's unfortunate that the fans don't get to see what goes on behind the scenes.
4. What was your most embarrassing moment on the show?
I got really emotionally involved with one of the contestants on the show. I felt so bad when I opened my case and revealed that I pretty much ended her game. I started crying!
5. What would you like to be doing next in your career?
Acting is definitely my passion. I would love to do more film and TV roles.
6. What do you like doing most with your free time?
More than anything, I love to relax. In addition, I also enjoy cooking, shopping, and snowboarding.
7. What one person, besides your parents, has had the most influence on your life? Why?
I am so blessed to have such a supportive, encouraging, and understanding boyfriend. He always pushes me to follow my dreams, and lifts me up when I get discouraged. He is really grounded and keeps me focused on what is important.
8. Where are you from originally? (If not from Los Angeles) What brought you to Los Angeles?
I am originally from Orange County, California and I moved to Los Angeles for college. Go Trojans!
9. What has been a particularly memorable experience in your life, something that really stood out?
When I was in high school I went to the Philippines on a missionary trip. It was the most amazing experience and really made me realize how blessed I am.
10. Now for the important questions: what was your favorite television show when you were ten?
"I Love Lucy"