1. Are there particular qualities you like in a contestant?
I really love it when a contestant has an optimistic attitude.
2. Do you have a favorite contestant, and who was it?
Arthur Joseph, he took all this amazing basketball stuff for his country. I was crying in the vault at the end.
3. How tough is it to stand in place for the entire taping? Is there
something like martial arts training for long-term smiling?
Ha ha, I wish there was training for smiling. Usually Howie keeps me laughing so it's not so hard.
4. What was your most embarrassing moment on the show?
Falling down the stairs. Luckily nobody saw but I was miked so it was really loud.
5. What would you like to be doing next in your career?
6. What do you like doing most with your free time?
Relaxing at the beach.
7. What one person, besides your parents, has had the most influence on
your life? Why?
My brother. After our father died he took care of me and always made sure I was ok.
8. Where are you from originally? (If not from Los Angeles) What brought
you to Los Angeles?
9. What has been a particularly memorable experience in your life,
something that really stood out?
That is a really hard question. I have so many to choose from. I'll go with my very first paycheck. I love being independent and getting that first paycheck made me realize I am completely capable of taking care of myself. It was a great feeling and truly made me a stronger person.
10. Now for the important questions: what was your favorite television
show when you were ten?
"I Love Lucy." It reminded me of my parents.