1.Where are you from originally? (If not from Los Angeles) What brought you to Los Angeles?
I was originally born in Torrance California, but in 1993, I moved to Auburn New York (very small town). I moved back to Los Angeles in 2004.
2. How did it feel when you found out you'd been selected as a Deal or No Deal model? What excites you most about being on the show?
When I got the call to be on Deal or No Deal my whole life changed! I had no money and I had just moved to California. I didn't know what way my life would go and I was ready to give up and move back to New York. Then I got the call. First I cried. Then I knew everything would be ok for me. Everything about Deal excites me! The hair, the make-up, the lights, all the people! It's so much fun!
3. Do you have your previous experience with modeling or show business, and if so, what is it?
I have been modeling for years and have enjoyed every aspect. I have done TV work such as
"CSI Miami," and my good friend Adrianne Curry's show "My fair Brady," along with calendars, catalogs and magazines, but nothing is as great as Deal or No Deal!
4. What one person, besides your parents, has had the most influence on your life? Why?
The person who had the most influence on me would have to be my Aunt Mary. When my father passed away in 1993, she was the person who took me in and helped me. She loved me as if I was her own daughter and taught me so much about life, love, and about who I wanted to be. She is the most giving and kind woman I know and would do anything for anyone. She is so strong and so beautiful and I owe so much to her. Thank you aunt Mary!
5. What has been a particularly memorable experience in your life, something that really stood out?
My most memorable experience was not a good one. It would have to be when my father passed away. It changed my life.
6. What would you like to be doing in ten years?
It might sound funny, but in ten years I'd really like to be married and have some kids. That's it.
7. What do you like doing most with your free time?
In my free time I'm always doing things with my wonderful boyfriend Blake and our three dogs. Blake is from Newport but moved to the East Coast when he was young, like me, so we like to travel California and stay active. I love animals, so anything involving them, I'm in. I also spend time with my family in California, like my mom, grandparents, and siblings. I have a lot of time to make up for.
8. What is your favorite place to travel?
My favorite place to travel is Pebble Beach! It's beautiful! Also I like going to Florida because my older sister lives there with her baby Nathan, and my father's parents are also there, and I miss them.
9. Now for the important question: What was your favorite TV show when you were ten?
At the age of ten and now I have always watched cooking shows. My TV never leaves the food network!
10. What is your favorite sports team and/or favorite music group?
I like so many different music groups: Tom Petty, Evan Essence, The Beach Boys, Prince, Journey, Mariah Carey, The Eagles, and Fleetwood Mac, to name a few. I could never pick just one!