1. Are there particular qualities you like in a contestant?
I prefer genuine contestants the most. I also like the contestants that are nice to Howie. :)
2. Do you have a favorite contestant, and who was it?
I don't have one favorite...I liked the Howie look alike (Wayne Ramos) and I liked Heidi Kurtz.
3. How tough is it to stand in place for the entire taping? Is there something like martial arts training for long-term smiling?
Standing in place for the entire taping is impossible! Your feet go numb by the 2nd day of shooting, and by the end of third day there are bruises on the bottom of your feet from standing on them for so long. I wish there was martial arts training for long term smiling! I just try to picture people in the audience naked...and I smile. :)
4. What was your most embarrassing moment on the show?
My most embarrassing moment on the show was when I told the contestant, " I hope he wins a lot of money so he can buy himself a treat". Howie didn't understand me and all the girls on stage were laughing.
5. What would you like to be doing next in your career?
The next thing I would like to do in my career is go on a game show and win a million dollars.
6. What do you like doing most with your free time?
During my free time I love to read. I read everything...action, adventure, romance, non-fiction, mystery, etc.
7. What one person, besides your parents, has had the most influence on your life? Why?
My poppy, (grandfather), had the most influence in my life. He had the ability to empathize with me and at the same time convince me that I could overcome every obstacle. He respected me and my choices and always let me know that he loved me. I always knew he would be there if I needed him.
8. Where are you from originally? (If not from Los Angeles) What brought you to Los Angeles?
I'm originally from Ellicott City, Maryland. My parents divorced when I was seven, and I moved to California with my mom because this is where she is from.
9. What has been a particularly memorable experience in your life, something that really stood out?
My wedding day. As cliché as this sounds, it was the best day of my life. I've never had more fun on any other day!!!!!
10. Now for the important questions: what was your favorite television show when you were ten?
When I was ten years old, my favorite TV show was GLOW Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling!!!!! It was awesome!!!!