1. Are there particular qualities you like in a contestant?
One with a good story; a really touching reason why they need the money; and just a good personality all around.
2. Do you have a favorite contestant, and who was it?
I don't have one in particular; I personally enjoy seeing all of them play. Whether they win a lot or a little, watching them have the most fun and excitement in their lives truly is an amazing sight!
3. How tough is it to stand in place for the entire taping? Is there something like martial arts training for long-term smiling?
It gets pretty grueling. There is only so much your feet can take standing in 4" stilettos for hours on end. I will say that once the game gets started again, and you can feel all of that good energy through out the studio, it really makes whatever pain was there before, go away.
4. What was your most embarrassing moment on the show?
I fell coming down the stairs once. It was very minor but with all of those people in the crowd looking at you, it was a little embarrassing.
5. What would you like to be doing next in your career?
My first love has always been modeling and of course I will always love it, but I'd like to make a transition into feature films. I've recently landed a role in an upcoming movie, and fell in love with the movie industry.
6. What do you like doing most with your free time?
I'm addicted to Photoshop, so you'd most likely find me sitting at my computer working on my photos and upcoming projects. I'm very much a girly girl, so when I have free time I love to shop; especially shopping in new places.
7. What one person, besides your parents, has had the most influence on your life? Why?
I owe a lot of thanks to my manager/fiancÚ. He has influenced my life and my career in so many ways. He's my go-to guy for every serious decision I make, and has always been there to support, push forward, and develop my career to that next level.
8. Where are you from originally? (If not from Los Angeles) What brought you to Los Angeles?
I was born and raised in Orange County, California, not far from Los Angeles. When I was 15 I was discovered by a major modeling agency from L.A., and the very next day it sprung me instantly into the world of modeling.
9. What has been a particularly memorable experience in your life, something that really stood out?
The entire past year of my life is filled with memorable moments, amazing experiences, dreams being filled, and dreams coming true.
10. Now for the important questions: what was your favorite television show when you were ten?
"Home Improvement" was one of my favorite shows. I'd go over to my best friend's house and cut out every picture I could find of Jonathan Taylor Thomas; I had the biggest crush. I was so excited when we got tickets to a live taping!