1. Are there particular qualities you like in a contestant?
I love a contestant with HEART. Especially when they have a cause/charity they want to give back to. Definitely makes me want to root for them even more!
2. Do you have a favorite contestant, and who was it?
Matty! From Season 2. He chose my case which had $3 million in it (while he didn't take the $3 mil home, it was definitely a good bargaining chip!) His car plates say "Case 23" and he even has a tattoo of my case on his back! What LOVE!!!
3. How tough is it to stand in place for the entire taping? Is there something like martial arts training for long-term smiling?
For me, standing in place is not difficult. However, it does take a few shows to get my smile muscles back in shape! You don't realize how hard it is to keep a smile going for HOURS straight!
4. What was your most embarrassing moment on the show?
Season 1, my very first show ever. We did our very first model walk over the top of the pyramid, everyone gets into place - and my case is backwards. Not the way I wanted to start my career on Deal! Thankfully, it's not live, so we re-shot the model march.
5. What would you like to be doing next in your career?
Maybe something a little less stressful, haha! When my number gets chosen, my heart instantly starts pounding and my face feels like its turning bright red. It can feel like there's so much pressure sometimes! Perhaps I'll return to something a bit more peaceful, like playing my harp professionally.
6. What do you like doing most with your free time?
I love reading; I can blow through a book I really enjoy in two days. Also, I Iove playing with my new puppies! While on set, I always have my book of Sudoku and brain puzzles; they're excellent for passing the time and keeping your mind sharp!
7. What one person, besides your parents, has had the most influence on your life? Why?
I would have to say my biggest influences were my teachers and coaches growing up (Haymes, Worley, Herrera, Tink). They made school and learning an amazing adventure for me, and were sincere with their enthusiasm for teaching. All my coaches (Beckett, Wall, DeAugustino, Magee) truly believed in me and my potential talent. They all contributed toward making my childhood a positive, fun experience.
8. Where are you from originally? (If not from Los Angeles) What brought you to Los Angeles?
I am originally from a little beach town in Florida called Flagler Beach. It was an amazing place to grow up! One day, on a whim, I decided I was moving to L.A. to pursue modeling. I packed two suitcases and off I went. Looking back, I can't believe how brave that was!
9. What has been a particularly memorable experience in your life, something that really stood out?
Witnessing both sets of my grandparents celebrate their 50th anniversaries. My family is the most important thing in my life and seeing the soundness they have assures me that long term true love is possible!
10. Now for the important questions: what was your favorite television show when you were ten?
Hmmmm.... well, I didn't watch much TV growing up. I was always busy on some sports team or another. But, on those nights when I was home early, my family would watch "America's Funniest Home Videos," back when Bob Saget was the host. We would laugh for thirty minutes straight!!