1. Where are you from originally? (If not from Los Angeles) What brought
you to Los Angeles?
I am from Indiana originally. I moved to Los Angeles for the industry.
2. How did it feel when you found out you'd be selected as a Deal or No Deal model? What excites you most about being on the show?
It was awesome. the crazy thing is about a month before I even auditioned, a friend of mine had a dream that we were all at dinner and that I got up to take a phone call and when I came back I was jumping up and down and telling them all that I had been chosen
for Deal or No Deal. and a month later that is exactly how it all went down! I was at dinner, got the call, went outside to take it and when I came back in I was jumping up and down telling my friends at the table that I had gotten the job!
3. Do you have previous experience with modeling or show business, if so, what is it?
Yes, I have had experience with spokesmodeling and commercial print. I have been in several commercials, music videos, and print ads over the past few years but Deal or No Deal is the first network show for me!
4. What was your most embarrassing moment on the show?
Well since I'm still new I haven't really had anything happen (oh boy, knock on wood). I'm sure there will be something soon though so stand by.
5. What would you like to be doing next in your career?
I am currently pursuing a career as a television host, so I would love to host my own show! I also love to laugh and make people laugh, so to be in a comedic sitcom would be a dream come true!
6. What do you hope to be doing in 10 years?
In 10 years I hope to be married with children and still working in the industry. It would be amazing to host my own late night show like Conan O'Brien. I am currently working on developing a foundation to benefit abused and underprivileged children so I hope it is up and running bigger than ever and helping make little dreams come true!
7. What one person, besides your parents, has had the most influence on your life? Why?
My best friends' mother. She was like a mother to me and really taught me the morals and values that I have today. This woman had the largest heart of anyone I have ever met and raised a beautiful happy family. I aspire to be like her every day of my life. She was truly my inspiration and my hero. Even in her last days she was a survivor and I miss her every day.
8. What is your favorite place to travel to?
I love to travel. I recently went to Egypt and it was amazing, but I have to say. for me nothing beats the islands! I have gone to Aruba and Bermuda so far and the people, the beaches, and the experience was beautiful!
9. What has been a particularly memorable experience in your life, something that really stood out?
I recently went to Egypt with a friend and it was amazing.
10. What is your favorite sports team and/or favorite music group?
I am a big fan of football! I love the Arizona Cardinals and the Indianapolis Colts. I was a cheerleader for the Colts, but if they were to play the Cardinals, I would pick the Cards!